Toll Free: (888) 886-2029
Main Ph: (405) 247-6670
Toll Free: (888) 886-2029 - Main Ph: (405) 247-6670 - HS: (405) 247-8011 - Elem-Mid School: (405) 247-4183 - Dorms: (405) 247-4192
Class of 2018
Academics at Riverside…learning for life
Riverside envisions all students as effective communicators, complex thinkers, self-directed learners, quality producers, and conscientious achievers. Our classrooms perpetuate a holistic, future-oriented environment with essential life-skills curriculum and also offer scientific, biological, musical, artistic and technology labs for all of our students.
SENIORS!! PARENTS!! Any questions you have regarding Riverside’s graduation requirements and our 2015-16 Academic Calendar, please click the button below to open and download the PDF file to find out exactly the requirements to graduate.
Are you a SENIOR this year??
If you are a Senior, graduating from Riverside Indian School and planning to attend college, then NOW is the time to start planning and preparing by finding out the following information:
• What paperwork you need
• ACT exam schedules
• College entrance requirements
• Financial aid applications
• Scholarship information and more
Here are two quick links to useful sites (both open in new windows): Stop by the High School front office and visit with Ms. Carla Whiteman Carla.Whiteman@bie.edu, or call (405) 247-4167. Schedule a time and find out everything you need to know about taking that next step in your academic career!!
High School - Contact Numbers
• Sharon Hunter, Principal (405) 247-4160
• Jean Yeahpau, HS Secretary (405) 247-8011
• Carla Whiteman, Acad. Counselor (405) 247-4167
• High School Main Fax (405) 247-3946
High School - Hours of Operation
• Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
• Classroom Hours 8:19am - 3:25pm
Elem-Middle School - Contact Numbers
• Kallan Glasgow, Principal (405) 247-6871
• LaCretia Vasquez, Registrar (405) 247-4183
• Sharon Sadongei, Counselor (405) 247-4166
• Elem-Middle School Main Fax (405) 247-8039
Elem-Middle School - Hours of Operation