The Student Services Department (SSD) is comprised of the dormitory and recreation staff, providing Riverside students with a safe,
supervised dorm environments and recreational activities throughout the school year. Our largest department on campus, SSD employees
are trained to make sure your child’s living arrangements are conducive to supporting their academic life as well as social behavior.
Dorm staff are always available during non-classroom instruction hours, and often assist with the many student activities provided by
our Recreation department.
Riverside currently offers five (5) dormitories for students, two of which were just opened at the beginning of the 2014-2015 school year.
The new Girls and Boys dorms, where grades 8 thru 12 reside in four (4) different wings (A, B, C and D), can house up to 200 students each,
and each dorm and dorm room comes equipped with the following features:
- Beds, dressers and wardrobes for up to four (4) students
- Thermostat control for each dorm room
- Smart-TV located in each dorm room
- Common living room area in each wing equipped with satellite TV
- Foyer area with kitchen appliances and big-screen TV
- Rec room with pool tables, foosball and lounge area
- Industry-standard, storm weather “safe room”
- Dorm-wide intercom system for important announcements
- Secured environment via campus security camera system
Girls Dorm: (405) 247-4192
Boys Dorm: (405) 247-8044